The supervisor is the Captio user who receives expense reports for validation: they receive expense reports sent by their team and decide whether to approve or reject them.
What a supervisor does:
- Based on expense reports and original receipts, supervisors check that the expenses are in order.
- They approve or reject the reimbursement of expenses to the employee.
How they do it:
- Supervisors receive reports in a centralised environment with detailed information.
- Captio automatically checks that company spending policies are complied with.
- The supervisors approve or reject the reimbursement of expenses to the employee.
The main features related to the supervisor are found in the Reports sections Check Pending and Reports Reviewed as well as in sections also reviewed in paragraphs to manage their own expense reports in the sections Drafts and Approved.